html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: A year of uncertainty awaits...

Monday, January 02, 2006

A year of uncertainty awaits...

Happy New Year everyone! This is the first entry of the new year! Hahaha.

The princess is having dinner with her choir folks now as I blog. Time to sneak some time of blogging. Too bad I can't have dinner with you. Hrummph.

Sorry to all frequent readers, if there are any in the first place, that I've not been blogging consistently unlike in the past. And this is all the fault of people like the princess, wee cheer, chinn yun, kiam, my OC, my clerk alan, and my storeman. They are a bunch of evil people! They have some how hoodwinked me to the magical world of maple. Hahaha. Remember how I once said maple was lame? Yes. Unfortunately, I have fallen to the DARK side. I'm a level 32 hunter le! Muwahahaha.

Yup. That is the reason why I have not been blogging as frequent or that my enties are short 5 minute efforts. Hahaha. So new year resolution number one? Blog more play less? NOPE! It's blog more and play more! Cos this year I am going to ORD!!!! ORD LOH!!!!!

Hahaha. But on a serious note, it's time I get some planning underway as well. I'm going to ORD in less than half a year. Gotta start to plan what course to do, where to study and plan out the expenses needed. Such a torture! I hate planning. Oh God, guide me..... Therefore, if you have any ideas or information about PRIVATE universities, please feel free to msg me. Hahaha. Cos silly me didnt do well enough to enter an open uni. Regretting a bit now but what the heck. TIME TO LOOK FORWARD!

I officially almost broke now. No more money le. Blew it all on shopping with the princess over the past few days. Heheh. My princess, the only one who makes sure that I wear new clothes every few months even though I look perfectly fine and handsome enough with old clothes. Thank you for fussing over me for these past coming 4 years already! Even though it means spending hundreds just to buy me decent clothes. Hahaha. Yay. Chinese New Year clothes shopping done!

Met up with sec skool gang for cheapo Jap food at Bedok today. Thank you Sok Wan and Doris for your information about SIM, many thanks to Yong Ling who came to meet us despite just recovering from an illness and for you Christmas prezzie. And not to forget Xiang Ning for your Basic Driving theory book too! Thanks pals! And about you guys suggestion about New Year at my place, hmmmmm.... See how first lah hah. I like a particular NEW hand phone that some girl was carrying today. Hint hint. The what motion sensor one, motion gaming one... Hint hint...

Time to book in with the maggots soon! Boo. What a chore to do book in DI. But that means a game of basketball in camp before turning in. Will blog more when I'm back next weekend.

Carpe diem folks! Or rather seize the year. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home