html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: There is life besides mapling!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

There is life besides mapling!

Yes there is life other than just mapling my weekends away. So instead of spending hours in front of my com and gaining levels after levels. So I decided to take a hiatus from all the chao piahing and spend more time with my family!

Saturday was spent shopping for clothes for the princess. Hahaha. And she managed to buy enough clothes and a pair new shoe to get by for the first day of New Year! Bah! Girls... Always need tons of clothings. Hehehe. We managed also to catch the famous Katong Laksa! And being a non-chilli fan, I'm proud to say that I manage to polish my bowl with not more than 2 pieces of tissue paper being used to clean my sweat! Hahaha. It goes real well with the home-made lime juice. Yummy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes I conquered this! I'm the man!

Today started out early for me! Was up at 7 to go for a quick breakfast of wanton mee and we're off to Bedok jetty! Yup. Me, my elder bro and the princess. Jermaine was asleep like a log so we left him behind. Hahaha. Fishing! The only time I fished was when I am in Tekong. Sure is nice to fish as a civillian for a change. This is only my second time fishing outside I guess. But it's the princess' first time. Noobs!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There's already a crowd when we were there!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My brother the pro leading the way...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A catch from the next rod! An inedible bloated up puffer fish. Cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At first the princess would not try fishing as she is afraid that she might throw the rod out instead of the line. So she was contented watching us fish and taking shots after shots of herself!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As the princess continues posing I am nonchalantly and harmlessly fishing. Minding my own business.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She soon became bored of snapping. So she seized my rod and said "This is boring! Give me that!" So the princess started fishing...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Walla! Her first catch of her life! Notice that it is a double catch. (You gotta look real closely)What a lucky girl! Beginner's luck eh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My bro the pro! Caught a much bigger fish than the "ikan billis" that we were reeling in.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The prized catch...

It as a fantastic weekend as I enjoy the last minutes of happiness and warmth before returning to Azkaban. It's field camp week! Boo! So that means that I'll not be back till the day before the eve of Chinese New Year. 7 more days of torture n the jungles. It's the second last field camp for me! Yes my time is coming! I can't wait.

Till then, hope you dudes and dudettes stay cool and dry, seeing the weather these days. Sigh. The New Year is coming! Hope you all get lots of AngPows. Pray for good weather for these 2 weeks! Hahaha.

Book in loh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home