html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> I Need an Invention, Intention, to stop Temptation to Scream...: The signs are pointing for me to leave...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The signs are pointing for me to leave...

Along with the rainy weather for the past freaking week came 'rainy' moods for all of us in BMTC. Trainings have been cancelled due to lightning risks, recruits are getting more slack, instructors are getting loonier, crazier, crankier, and lazier. Coupled with recruits doing stupid things every now and then, Mohawk is seeing some of it's fiercest PT sessions ever.

Bwahahaha. To pour oil onto fire, I have two bloody big ulcers on the same side of the mouth!!! Have I really been hurling too much vulgarities??? Oops. This really drives me up the wall when I have to scold them too much or explain things over and over again. The technical handling test conducted last week for example was a complete disaster. Recruits can't strip weapons in time, can't perform drills required to remedy rifle jams, can't remember enough facts about the weapons, can't just do about anything. Just makes me worry about my own life and safety during range.

Which makes me really wonder. Is this JC batch of recruits really from JCs? I do not remember myself being that weak, forgetful or blur. Recruits like these are a rare breed in my batch. But it seems like almost every recruit here is like the above mentioned. WEAAAAK! Whack them and they cry, push them and they complain or cry ill-treatment. It's really the dream of every instructor to see their recruits do well in their bmt, pass their ippt and soc, go to ocs and sispec. But recruits these days only want to see themselves being a commander. But would not want to walk the long arduous route there. WTH!!!!!

As I've told my platoon. "If you're not interested to learn, I'm not interested to teach. Go and get yourself out of coursed and save us all the trouble." Well, perhaps I'm already in the ORD mood already. Hahaha. I'm putting in less effort, doing less duties, and showing less concern. Maybe it's time for me to leave the organisation.

As they say, my time is coming.

22 weeks to ORD

I can hardly wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home